The mobilization of teams and efforts of our partners have already allowed us to make significant progress with the Fall-Winter 2022 collection.
- 90% of the cotton jersey collection is made from organically-grown fibers. 60% of this cotton jersey collection is made from materials certified as manufactured in accordance with the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) or Organic Content Standard (OCS).
- 100% of cashmere knits are now Good Cashmere Standard (GCS) certified.
- 97% of merino wool knits are Responsible Wool Standard (RWS) certified.
- 100% of the leather used for the ready-to-wear collection and 97% of the leather used for the accessories collection comes from Leather Working Group (LWG) certified tanneries.
- 100% of the viscose used by Zadig&Voltaire is made from fibers certified as coming from sustainably-managed forests.
The Made In VoltAIRe Respect mention has been added to the care label for applicable textile products and appears on the corresponding product pages on the brand's online store to allow them to be identified.